1. FITTING INDUSTRY MIGRATION & EVOLUTION
- Trend in Product Life Cycle Shortening and Operations Outsourcing
- IT products are moving towards being thin, light, small, portable, stylish and with shorter life cycle.
- Product pricing is getting extremely competitive. Many enterprises are beginning to trim operation structures.
- Measured in terms of company's core competitiveness, outsourcing ratio is rising. The market scope of Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) and Design Manufacturing Services (DMS) is growing rapidly.
- Time to Market and Cost Demand
- With IT electronics industry moving towards 3C integration, product design not only stresses on functionality improvement, but also focuses on ID and shortened life cycle.
- Product quality demand is on the rise.
- To satisfy the request for time-to-market and cost control, we should reinforce the business operation flexibility and the demand of branded companies.
2. DEVELOPING FUTURE TREND
Industry Development Trend -
3. HIGHLIGHTS of PCB Capability to Fulfill Customer Demand
- Provide One-stop-shopping Solution to Customers
- Horizontal Integration :
Meet various product demands from entry level PCB to high-end HDI PCB.
- Vertical Integration :
All around service (Vertical Integration of supply chains including PCB, PCBA, and SYSA fields).
- Superiority in Scale and Flexibility :
Greatly decrease costs by mass production and advanced technology. Satisfy customers by shortening the mass production period (Time-to-market and Time-to-volume).
4. REARRANGING VALUE CHAIN
5. VALUABLE SERVICE TO PROVIDE
6. FIC + CEMS : PROVIDING ONE-STOP SOLUTION PROVIDER