If you are considering updating your BIOS, we strongly suggest that you first
contact your dealer or system assembler. This On-line BIOS Guide contains only
general information about the standard product, and as such, the information
and files provided here may not, in some cases, work with your hardware.
You should be aware that flashing a BIOS is not guaranteed to be successful. If your system is
already running well, then even if there is a new version of the BIOS available, it may not be
the best option to flash the new one. Your system may experience serious adverse side effects or
even lower performance.
If you decide to flash a new BIOS make sure that you have first made a backup copy of your
present BIOS onto a bootable floppy. This way you will most likely be able flash back to your old
setup if problems arise.
AWARD BIOS ver. 205C800 03/11/96
1. M1 CPU not stable.
2. M1 linear burst function not enabled.
3. M1 CPU warm boot system hangup.
4. E segment can't all release.
5. System hangup with AZTECH sound card.
6. BIOS can't detect Thomas ISA PnP card for Token-Ring TCC4145.
7. The system hangup after warm boot when may card was used.
8. Show CPU ID string for Cyrix 6x86 110Mhz.
9. M/B hangups or long bootings after warm boot with ICP SCSI card.
10. Use Flash52c.zip
utility for flashing!
Known issues with 2.05C800 (3/11/96)
1. M1 CPU unstable.
2. K5 CPU not supported.
Intel, VIA, Adobe, Microsoft and other registered trademarks are property of
The files and links on this page are provided by FIC as a service to its customers
and serve for informational purposes only. The content is provided "as
is" without any express or implied warranty.